Friday, November 9, 2007

Hi Everybody!



Hallo!

My name is Bonnington. Bowsie and I have been friends for years.

I'm not at all surprised that he's tired. He's had so many adventures this year.

The biggest adventure of all was the day he visited Black Penny Wall Well with Emma and Jane.

As you know, the Forest of Dean is full of Elves and Fairies and the best place to see them is at Black Penny Wall Well. Normally, you have to be very quiet and they can be seen drinking the water from buttercups and talking amongst themselves.

When they arrived this time, however, there was just one blue fairy sat on a stone sobbing.

'Oh Bowsie,' she said 'I'm so glad you've come today. '

Oh dear, my kettle has just boiled. I'll be back to tell you more later.

Salute!

Bonnington xxx

No comments: